Yesterday, you constructed a full AP Language argument essay. Think about the experience from beginning to end. What part of writing the essay was easiest for you, and what part was the most challenging? Why? What is one thing you would do differently on your next argument essay?

 Prompt Response: The part of writing the essay that was easiest for me was coming up with the reasons. Usually I would say the conclusion, but I was able to come up with the reasons easier than usual. The part that was the most challenging was writing the explanation to the reasons and the conclusion. I did not know how to explain my reason without repeating it because I felt like the reason was enough. I also struggled with the conclusion because it was hard not repeating the claim. One thing I would do differently is 

Summary: We wrote our argument essay timed and had to explain whether we agreed with the prompt or disagreed and why. 

Reflection: I wrote a full essay on why I was against the claim of the prompt. I wrote why it was wrong and it was because not everything needs to be posted and how doing so could ruin the moment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Think about the word or phrase you find yourself using the most right now. What is it, what does it mean, and why has it become part of your everyday vocabulary? Explain when you typically use it and what your choice of this word or phrase might reveal about you.

Today, we learned how writers create a clear line of reasoning by connecting a claim, evidence, commentary, and conclusion. Which part of building an argument is most challenging for you, and why?

Describe something you will never fully understand