Think about the word or phrase you find yourself using the most right now. What is it, what does it mean, and why has it become part of your everyday vocabulary? Explain when you typically use it and what your choice of this word or phrase might reveal about you.
Prompt Response: A phrase I often find myself saying these days is "I don't know what I'm going to do". It has became a part of my everyday vocabulary because I feel like there's so much to do this year and I can't keep up with everythingat once. It's stressing trying to complete one thing and then having to do another and sometimes veen trying to find time and make everything fit if they're due the same day. I've been procrastinating which I definetly need to change. I have homework every week for US history, I stay after school for a club, take care of my siblings and do work for other classes as well. Right now, I have to teach myself the lessons for chemistry since my teacher is out and it's difficult when I have questions and don't have anyone to ask. I feel like I say that phrase everyday.
Summary: We jotted down new vocabulary words and their definitions and used them in exercises.
Reflection: I learned some words I hadn't seen before and their definitions. I also was trying to memorize them and see how to differentiate them.
Comments
Post a Comment