Describe something you will never fully understand

Prompt Response: Something I will never fully understand is why do people get with someone just to lie to them or end up leading them on? Why is it that people start dating at such a young age and believe it's right to lie to their partner just because? I've always wondered about that. I can't say I've experienced it, but I've experienced being with someone and them talking bad about me withh their best friend. To me, it doesn't make sense to do so, like if you don't like your partner anymore, why not leave them? Is it hard just to end your relationship when you feel like you're falling out of love? Personally, I'd prefer leaving someone instead of leading them on until they find out. The feeling of finding out isn't the best, so I wouldn't want to hurt them. I'm more of a person that is straight up and admits that "this won't work out anymore, but I wish you the best and hope you find someone that'll treat you better" to them. Perhaps it's just this generation that has normalized cheating and leading their partner on.

Summary: Today we learned about the format of an argument body paragraph and how to compose evidence.

Reflection: I learned that evidence can be backed up with experiences, observations, and readings. I also learned that a body paragraph must have 10 sentences.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Think about the word or phrase you find yourself using the most right now. What is it, what does it mean, and why has it become part of your everyday vocabulary? Explain when you typically use it and what your choice of this word or phrase might reveal about you.

Today, we learned how writers create a clear line of reasoning by connecting a claim, evidence, commentary, and conclusion. Which part of building an argument is most challenging for you, and why?