Write about a fear you have overcome
Prompt Response: A fear I have overcome is being alone and feeling judged. I would always have the fear of being alone and wanting to fit in with people that I didn't even know. I felt like if I was alone in a class, people would always judge me for being a loner and say things about me and give me bad looks. I was that way last year as well, but around April-May, I stopped caring about being alone with nobody to talk to. It's better to be alone and at peace than being with people that do bad things and talk bad about anyone that crosses their path. This year, I'm alone in two classes and I don't talk to anyone or try to fit in. Sometimes people talk to me just for answers, but I don't speak to them. My sister is the opposite because she always ends up talking to new people without being nervous and I would want to be like her eventually but I doubt it.
Comments
Post a Comment