Today, we learned how to use clustering as a brainstorming strategy before responding to any writing prompt. Think about today’s practice. How did clustering help you generate ideas, examples, etc for the prompt? What part of the clustering process was most useful to you, and do you think you would use this strategy when planning an AP Lang essay? Explain.
Prompt Response: Clustering helps generate ideas by connecting subtopics and ideas. It usually starts with the main topic of the essay. A part of clustering that was most useful to me was how easy it is to organize my ideas and think of different examples before writing. I think I would use this strategy when planning an AP Lang essay because it would help me quickly come up with ideas and organize my thoughts before I start writing. It can also help me make sure I have enough ideas to support my argument.
Summary: We learned about what the writing process was and wrote down important information and the steps for it.
Reflection: I learned that the writing process did not just have 2 steps but instead has 5. I also learned what clustering was and how it helps to plan your argument essay.
Comments
Post a Comment