Which learning method do you enjoy the most?

 Prompt Response: I mostly enjoy class discussions even if I'm more of a quiet person because it helps me observe my classmates opinions. It also helps me when I see my classmates ask a question that I was also stuck on and see when the teacher briefly explains it. I like class discussions as well because everyone shares their point of perspective and it's interesting to see how they back it up with evidence that reasonates with their statement. It also helps notice who agrees on the same things and who disagrees and why they do so.Class discussions help see what everyone thinks and gives the opportunity for everyone to say what they believe and let the class see if they agree and if they don't, they can help you by explaining why your statement isn't right and why.

Summary: Today we had to choose a claim, whether it was Aristotle's, Plato's or Jean Paul's and create 5 claims and evidence to back it up. 

Reflection: I learmed about the philosophical claims that were made by Aristotle, Plato and Jean Paul. I noticed how each philosopher had different claims and reasonings that reasonate why they made those claims.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Think about the word or phrase you find yourself using the most right now. What is it, what does it mean, and why has it become part of your everyday vocabulary? Explain when you typically use it and what your choice of this word or phrase might reveal about you.

Today, we learned how writers create a clear line of reasoning by connecting a claim, evidence, commentary, and conclusion. Which part of building an argument is most challenging for you, and why?

Describe something you will never fully understand