What is the most creative thing you have ever made?

 Prompt Response: The most creative thing I've ever made was a portrait of one of my favorite artists. I consider it the most creative thing because I've never really been good at art or drawing so I was very hesitant when I had to do a portrait as my assignment. I remember telling my art teacher about it and how I had no faith in myself and I'm sure she was sick of me eventually because I would always ask her to check it and recommend how I can make it better during every class period. As time went on, I started noticing that it was coming out great and maybe I was capable of making it look good even if it was my first time doing a portrait. Once I finished, I showed it to my teacher and she was proud of me and told me I should never doubt myself if I've never tried it out. She ended up displaying it in her class which made me proud of my work, but I asked for it at the end of the school year so now it's displayed in my room and I always show it off to anyone that enters my room.

Summary: Today we talked about the speech Donald Trump gave in 2019 about Border Security and took notes about SPACECAT and the rhetorical appeals we found being used.

Reflection. I learned how president's tend to use hyperbole a lot when it comes to giving speeches. I observed how they also mention many statistics that are credible so it can cause their audience to notice that they're taking everything seriously.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Think about the word or phrase you find yourself using the most right now. What is it, what does it mean, and why has it become part of your everyday vocabulary? Explain when you typically use it and what your choice of this word or phrase might reveal about you.

Today, we learned how writers create a clear line of reasoning by connecting a claim, evidence, commentary, and conclusion. Which part of building an argument is most challenging for you, and why?

Describe something you will never fully understand