Describe one thing that makes you different from other people

 Prompt Response: One thing that makes me different from other people is that I tend to overthink things way before it actually happens. It's not the best because it consumes my thoughts and it's complicated to think that it'll turn out good. I believe it's always been that way for me because growing up, I've noticed how things seem so easy to others while I struggle and stress out about it. An example would be when I present in front of people that I don't know well. When I notice it's about to be my turn, I try to stay calm and imagine nobody is there but as soon as I get up for my turn, I feel myself heating up because of the nervousness and can't look at  the audience. I've tried to, but it just doesn't work and only makes me more anxious. As of now, I'm stressing over  the SAT. I don't know when to take it, or if I'll do well. I've always been bad in math so I don't have much faith in myself. 

Summary:We learned how to use SPACECAT and identify the rhetorical appeals in clips and we also took a quiz.

Reflection: I learned how to find the rhetorical appeals in clips and realize that we're not always the audience, because it's also the person getting talked to in the clips. If we choose pathos it should be because how the person felt, not us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Think about the word or phrase you find yourself using the most right now. What is it, what does it mean, and why has it become part of your everyday vocabulary? Explain when you typically use it and what your choice of this word or phrase might reveal about you.

Today, we learned how writers create a clear line of reasoning by connecting a claim, evidence, commentary, and conclusion. Which part of building an argument is most challenging for you, and why?

Describe something you will never fully understand