3 Goals that I want to Achieve this Year

 This year, I have a few goals I want to achieve. My three main goals would have to be to get atleast a 4 or 5 on the AP exam, to pass every class with a 95 or above, and to pass my EOC for US history. The reason why I have chosen these as my main goals is because they all are involved with my academics and I know they will have an impact on my transcript and the opportunities to attend any college. I want to get atleast a 4 or 5 on the AP exam because I want to be able to receive the credit and so that it can knock out the language classes for college if applicable. I want to pass all my classes with a 95 or above because I've been maintaining all A's since freshmen year and I want to continue to do so until my senior year. I've always felt that having high grades showed that I take all my classes seriously and will make my mom proud with my studies. I also want to pass my EOC for US history because I don't want to repeat the class my senior year when I could just get it over with this year. I'm aware that it won't be easy because I've never been good with history but just this time do I hope I do well in this EOC.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Think about the word or phrase you find yourself using the most right now. What is it, what does it mean, and why has it become part of your everyday vocabulary? Explain when you typically use it and what your choice of this word or phrase might reveal about you.

Today, we learned how writers create a clear line of reasoning by connecting a claim, evidence, commentary, and conclusion. Which part of building an argument is most challenging for you, and why?

Describe something you will never fully understand